JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – JSSC PGT recruitment 2022 Jharkhand PGT Teachers Recruitment 2022 JSSC Recruitment 2022 for 3120 PGT Teacher Jharkhand SSC PGT Job Vacancy 2022 Check Eligibility Apply Online – For the motive of filling open positions for postgraduate trained (PGT) instructors in Jharkhand, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) of the kingdom of Jharkhand issued an invite to organise the Jharkhand Postgraduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) in 2022.
Candidates interested by the JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teacher recruitment can overview the activity description, all eligibility requirements, and the notification. If they meet all requirements, they could then follow on-line.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022Latest Updated On 25.08.2022 – JSSC PGT Online Application Will Start From 08 September 2022 Till Last Date 07 October 2022……Download Official Notice Given Below….
- Apply Start Date: 08 September 2022
- Apply Last Date: 07 October 2022
- 1 Detail of JSSC PGT recruitment 2022
- 2 Reserved Vacancies For Working As TGT Teacher Posts
- 3 Age Limit For JSSC PGT recruitment 2022
- 4 Pay Scale For JSSC PGT recruitment 2022
- 5 Educational Qualification for JSSC PGT
- 6 Application Fee For JSSC PGT
- 7 Selection Process For JSSC PGT
- 8 How to Apply For JSSC PGT
- 9 Steps To Apply Online
- 10 Important Dates
Detail of JSSC PGT recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher ;- 3120 posts
- Subject Wise Vacancies Posts Numbers
- PGT Biology 218
- PGT Chemistry 227
- PGT Geography 164
- PGT Hindi 163
- PGT Economics 167
- PGT History 182
- PGT Sanskrit 169
- PGT Physics 251
- PGT Mathematics 185
- PGT Commerce 200
- PGT English 211
Reserved Vacancies For Working As TGT Teacher Posts
- PGT Biology 73
- PGT Chemistry 75
- PGT Geography 54
- PGT Hindi 54
- PGT Economics 55
- PGT History 61
- PGT Sanskrit 58
- PGT Physics 85
- PGT Mathematics 63
- PGT Commerce 67
- PGT English 73
Total Posts 3120 Posts
About JSSC PGT RecruitmentJharkhand Staff Selection Commission Invites Application for 3120 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online via the hyperlink furnished beneathneath..
Age Limit For JSSC PGT recruitment 2022
- As on 01.01.2022 the Minimum Age Limit For the Candidates is 21 Years. and the Upper age restriction is as follows
- Unreserved Candidates : forty Years,
- OBC : forty two Years,
- Female (All Category) : forty three Years,
- SC/ ST (Male & Female : forty five Years) and For all Category PwD applicants there can be a 05 years Relaxation.
Pay Scale For JSSC PGT recruitment 2022
- Pay Matrix Level 8 – Rs.47600 – 1,51,one hundred
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
Educational Qualification for JSSC PGT
Candidates who’ve handed Graduation, finished B.Ed, can follow for those Teachers Post
Candidate ought to have Post Graduation with 50 % Marks .
Candidate ought to have handed B.Ed from any identified Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed identified through National Teacher Education Council.
For More Information Please Refer Notification Provided beneathneath……………….
Application Fee For JSSC PGT
Candidates should Pay Fee Rs. one hundred/- & SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand should Pay Rs. 50/-. Candidates Should fill the Application price to the Next day of software submission after 12:00 PM
Note: Interested Candidates can follow on-line at the legit internet site of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Or at the “www.govtsakari.com” via the web software system.
Selection Process For JSSC PGT
Commission will take CBT primarily based totally exam.
The examination can be taken in One Phases: (a) Main Examination.
There can be paper withinside the fundamental exam and this exam can be taken in shifts.
The length of the every examinations can be three hours.
Paper-1 Exam – Graduate degree questions can be requested at the same time as the Paper-2 Exam can be postgraduate degree.
Examinations questions can be goal and goal kind answers, the total mark of Paper-1 can be one hundred marks and every query can be 1 marks at the same time as the Paper-2 complete mark can be three hundred marks and every query can be three marks.
How to Apply For JSSC PGT
Interested & Eligible Candidates can Apply for Teachers Post in Online Mode. Candidates Should Visit to the Official internet site of www.jssc.nic.in and check in themselves. After registration Candidates Should fill all of the Details withinside the Online Application shape. Candidates Should Fill all of the Details effectively due to the fact after price submission below any situations price have to now no longer be refundable.
Please keep print-out of Application Form & Payment Acknowledgment Slip (If Applicable) for Future References.Please do now no longer ship tough reproduction of the software shape or any files to the workplace of JSSC.For different info refer notification.
Steps To Apply Online
Candidates Can Apply For JSC PGT By beneathneath Steps:-
- Go To Official Website of JSSC – https://jssc.nic.in/
- Click Application Form.
- Click On Apply For PGTTCE-2022.
- Fill Required Fields.
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Submit Your Final Application.
- Take Printout Of Final Submission.
- Registration Starting date 08-09-2022
- Registration Ending date 07-10-2022
- Application Fee Submission Last Date 09-10-2022
- Uploading Photograph & Signature & Taking Print Out of Final Submission Of Form Last Date 11-10-2022
- For Making Correction In Application Form