The Indian government has begun registration of the 2022 Digital Health Card as part of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Account Mission (ABHA). With the ABHA Health Card, the government wants to reduce its dependence on paperwork by digitizing. Citizens can benefit from this health card by having a history of all their illnesses and treatments, although it can also be tracked with a single click. Download the health card at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Digital health card 2022
Mr. Prime Minister, he initiated the issuance of a medical card in order to keep medical records of the Modi medical card. The card has all ownership of medical records and we can also delete history at any time. It is used as a unique identity card with health information and all data related to medical tests. Contains a unique 14-digit number for tracking a patient’s medical history.
As with the Aadhaar card, all the details on this digital card, such as name, address, personal information, etc., are on the Ayushman ID card. All registered hospitals and physicians are connected to a central server with a history of all patients. The ABHA Health Card can be obtained at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Here are some of the benefits of the ABHA Health Card:
- Users who use a medical card do not need to take all medical reports and tests with them when visiting a doctor.
- All medical-related data is online so that hospitals and doctors can easily access it.
- Doctors can quickly diagnose the disease and treatment history with a single click.
- The 2022 Digital Health Card does not need to be worn at all times; We can store it in a Digi box, which is also considered real evidence.
- We can save money and time for doctors and patients.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile phone number
- Birth date record
- PAN card for digital health card registration 2022
- A driver’s license is also a legitimate document
How to apply for the Digital Health 2022 card online
Below are the steps for registering a 2022 Digital Health Card.
- Those interested can apply on the official website healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Click on the Create ABHA Home page.
- Select options using Aadhaar or your driver’s license and click next
- Enter your name, address, and mobile number. OTP creates a mobile phone number.
- Now enter the OTP and other required data.
- Finally, click Submit to get a unique 14-digit number.
- This unique ID is a digital health card number like the Ayushman Bharat health account number.